Friday, January 9, 2015

hello, 2015 ✽

Per usual, here comes last-minute Paige, with an overdue blog post for the New Year.

TYPICAL

I think it's safe to say I failed BLOGMAS, and as sad as it sounds, I expected that of myself. Finding the time to write out a blog post every single day with a Tasmanian devil 2 year old, and a preschooler that demands to do homework and eat everything that is edible in my kitchen, is near impossible. 4 1/2 years as a mom, and I still don't have all my shit together.

We spent our NYE at home with the babes. Ruben was getting over being sick, "the worst he's ever felt" he says, and I also didn't feel right leaving the girls behind just to force myself to go out and have a good time while ringing in the New Year with people I don't see too often.

I'm not much of a New Year's resoultions kind of person- I mean, hello, I can't even keep up with blogging for 25 days straight! Let alone keep a resolution for a whole damn year. However, I do want to set a few minor goals- one of them being to go on a family vacation somewhere we haven't gone yet. I'm still brainstorming a couple more, separate post for that later ;)

2014 wasn't a bad year, and it wasn't good. It was just okay. And I'm okay with it just being okay. It could've been a hell of a lot worse. But I am looking forward to 2015, and hoping to make some amazing memories- and a year from now, I hope that I'll be sad to leave 2015 behind.


Happy New Year, everyone! Wishing the best for us all ♥

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment