Sunday, December 7, 2014

holly jolly holiday TAG 2 ❅ BLOGMAS, day 5

I decided to do a fun little post for today, I can't escape VLOGMAS without a TAG, or maybe two ;)



The Holly Jolly Holiday Tag 2

1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last-minute?
I do a little bit of both- I love Black Friday shopping, I've braved the crowds for the past 4-5 years. However, it changed this year, when I realized that I always came out of shopping with things only for me!? And I almost always wait until Christmas Day to snag a gift card for someone that I might've forgotten about. Whoopsie :P

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
Home Alone! Or Elf, because Will Ferrel is hilarious. And I <3 Zoeey Deschanel

3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve! Christmas Day is always a little sad, knowing that it's the last day. 

4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Last year I had the tree up before December. This year, is a different story. I was hoping to put it up in the beginning of December, but days keep passing and it's still not up :(  

5. White lights or colored lights?
Both! But I do like the look of white lights on the tree so the ornaments and the colored lights don't blend together. 

6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I've peeked before when I was younger, but I always like surprises :)

7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop?
Santa's Workshop! I think I would enjoy present coordinating :)

8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
Always spent with my mom's side of the family, and now with Ruben's family, we go to his mom's house after. Everyone else is Christmas Day! 

9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
Any 3 of my babes, duh! 

10. What tops your tree?
We currently don't have much of a topper ;( 

11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
Partridge in a pear tree, 2 turtle doves, 3 French hens, 4 collie birds, 5 golden rings, 6 geese a laying, 7 swans a swimming, 8 maids a milking, 9 ladies dancing, and then I can't remember the order of the last 3. SO CLOSE!

12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Yes! But not door to door, necessarily. It was when I was younger and in Camp Fire. 

13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
Who doesn't!?! 18 days left! 

14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season? 
Tamales, always tamales. 

15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older?
Since having kids Christmas has become an even more magical time. I love seeing Riley and Andi's faces light up when they're ripping apart the nicely wrapped paper that I spent so much time on. ;) 

Feel free to join in on the fun! If you answer these question on your blog, leave the link so I can go check them out! I would love to see your answers!

I'm also tagging: Katie, Shannon, Kelly, Vanessa and Jessicca.

THE QUESTIONS!
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last-minute?
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
5. White lights or colored lights?
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop?
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
10. What tops your tree?
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older?



Happy week to all you babes!

xoxo,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment