Sunday, November 30, 2014

Intro to BLOGMAS ❅ day 1

December is finally upon us, which can only mean one thing...

*JUMPS FOR JOY* 



I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be doing BLOGMAS this year. I was nervous, yes, but I knew I had to do it! And I wanted to just as bad ;)

For those of you who may not be familiar with what BLOGMAS is all about, it's basically just writing out a blog post every day until Christmas! I actually got the idea from YouTube, where vloggers participated in VLOGMAS- posting videos every day until Christmas. I joined in on that fun last year, but found it difficult to keep up with all of the editing and such. 

I've always been a better blogger anyhow...

I'm excited to bring you 25 days of holiday-filled awesome-ness! Well, I'll try at least. 

I don't have an exact plan of what I'll be posting every day. I know some people like to join in on the challenges, but I could never finish one of those :( So, every day is a surprise for you guys!

As always, if you have anything you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to comment down below and let me know! I'm always open to ideas :) 

Thank you for sticking around, I know I don't post religiously like I should or want to. But I love you, all!


And just because I don't want to leave you with a boring "intro" post, here's a little sneak peek at what I'm working on with Ruben's sister right now! Can anyone guess what it is? 
All photos taken and edited by Auntie Felicia :) you can see more of her work + super cute pictures of the girls at www.feliciapramirez.com

3 comments:

  1. Yay! We don't catch up as often as I'd like, so I am really looking forward to your blogmas! Do you have any Christmas tradtions? Do you do that elf thing or an advent calendar? I'm sure you've said it before but I just can't remember. Any holiday recipes? I just don't know what those pictures are for! If I had to guess I'd say... Calendar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas traditons may or may not be my next post ;) I'm gonna try and test out some new holiday recipes but that's one thing I haven't taken on yet. And yes, the pictures are for a calendar! We're still not done with them though, haha!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea!!! ♡ I wish I had the time to do something like this!! :) but why not read up on one I'll be reading everyday ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete