Saturday, September 21, 2013

{Read}: ❥ ❥ WEDDING FEVER!

I think it's safe to say that the past couple of months I have had MAJOR wedding fever! I'm pretty sure that any girl who has been in a long, serious, committed relationship eventually gets to this point... Well, mine is here.
 Now, I'm not saying that I absolutely NEED to get engaged/married ASAP... but my mind is thinking about it more. And especially, planning it. I have officially gone crazy on Pinterest, constantly refreshing the "Weddings" section and pinning millions (okay, not that much) of things on my "Tying the Knot" board. I have just about my whole wedding planned out, right down to the perfect centerpiece arrangements.

I'm not sure if every girl is this way, but I definitely want to be married by a certain age- 25 to be exact. My grandparents were married at the age of 25 and were able to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary at the age of 75! It was such an amazing milestone to celebrate and share with them! I would love the same experience with my children and grandchildren. 

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. But if you'd like to check out my wedding board click HERE! And please relay this link to Ruben ;)


Anyone else having wedding fever? ♥

xoxo,
Paige

1 comment:

  1. I am glad and sad I didn't have Pinterest for mine. I had so much fun planning ours and I really miss it! I'm thinkin... 5 year anniversary party?1?! Yes!

    ReplyDelete