Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cute, Comfy & Stylish FALL Fashion for Moms!

Fall & Winter are, by far, my favorite seasons! I love the cold weather, warm drinks, cuddle time, and mostly the FASHION! I could live in leggings, over-sized sweaters and boots ♥

So since tomorrow marks the beginning of Fall, I thought I would put together a look that you can definitely find me rocking this season :) It's super cute, comfortable, and stylish which makes it perfect for us Mommies. I am always trying to find ways to dress up my outfits, but still be able to run around after my little rascals with ease.



What are you most looking forward to this Fall?

xoxo,
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Of course I always love the pumpkin spice lattes... Boots, scarves, knit beanies, darker lips and nails.. I especially love the anticipation of the holidays! Getting out the sewing machine for costumes and gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige! I hope you are enjoying your fall! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com whenever you get a free moment!

    ReplyDelete