Monday, April 1, 2013

{Review} Truly Scrumptious Brown Caryall Diaper Bag by Heidi Klum

 Hey everyone!

So I know it's been a while since I've posted- I've been waiting to get my camera fixed which, with my bad luck, ended up not getting fixed because it would've cost just as much as a brand new camera. Seriously?! Anyway, to make a long story short, I ended up getting a new camera (Thank you, Groupon!) and have finally been able to take pictures for my very 1st review on my current diaper bag.

Let's get started, shall we?


by Heidi Klum
This diaper bag was a gift from my best friend for Andi's baby shower. We went to Babies R Us together and she let me pick out which one I wanted (I know, she's the best!). I went into the store looking for a diaper bag big enough to fit Riley's things as well as Andi's things- I wanted something with a lot of space, pockets, zippers, etc. Something easy to organize, and easy to clean! When I saw that Heidi Klum had a line of diaper bags, I was immediately interested. There were a few different ones on display, including this one. I definitely loved all the pockets, there was tons of space and the leopard lining was to die for! When I went to get a price check, the lady told me it was the last one they had and that it hadn't even launched at all Babies R Us locations yet- so naturally, I had to get it. It was a sign!

 As you can see in the pictures above, this diaper bag is a dark brown with a light brown/tan leather trim. It's made with two over the shoulder handles but has buckles on the side for a long strap to be worn cross-body and also for stroller straps. The front of the bag has a magnetized button pocket and 2 small open pockets on the side. The back has a zipper pocket that is perfect for valuables.

The top of the bag has 3 large zipper pockets- one in the front, middle and back.

The front and back zipper pockets are the same- they are deep and great for blankets, extra clothes, or mommy's personal items. I wouldn't put anything too bulky in here because it does make the bag really enormous. The back pocket came with a changing pad already inside and I love that you can just wipe it down really quick if it gets dirty and throw it back in the bag. The middle pocket has the most storage space out of the whole bag. On one side there are 2 mesh pockets that I normally use for diapers and wipes, and on the other side there are 3 (very small) bottle pockets, 2 of which are insulated. There is also a zipper above the bottle pockets that I usually use for diaper rash cream and extra pacifiers.

All in all, I have really enjoyed this diaper bag. There are a few things that I dislike but I would in fact recommend this to a mother of multiple children. The thing that I disliked the most is that the buttons on the back shoulder strap have actually fallen off, so I've been trying my best to keep the other ones on so that I can still use the strap! Otherwise, I'll only be able to use the long, cross-body strap.

PROS
-Tons of space/pockets/zippers
-Easy to clean
-Easy to use
-Comfortable
-Super cute leopard lining
-Able to transform and be worn/used different ways

CONS
-Weak construction
-Can get really bulky
-Plain exterior design


And there you have it! My vert first review :) Hope you enjoyed this, and I especially hope that this was helpful to some. Hoping to do some more reviews so stay tuned!

Until next time,
-Paige

1 comment:

  1. hello, where and how can I get this diaper bag? Apparently babies r us is no longer carrying it...please help!

    ReplyDelete