Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My {Secret} Project!


It's not really that much of a secret, but it is to my blog readers and family/friends. Since I like to vlog and watch YouTube videos of other vloggers, I made my family vlog channel 2 years ago. I would post vlogs of "our life with Riley" (and now Andi) and it would be fun to look back on them and see how much things change.

I then discovered the world of Mommy vlogging! I was sucked in and ended up subscribing to all of these awesome Mommies and instantly wanted to start a channel of my own! At first I was excited and had all of these ideas that I started writing down. After I posted my 1st video, I started to feel a little embarrassed and even thought about deleting the channel. The next day I started to get all of these emails from YouTube saying that "this person" and "this person" have subscribed to my channel. Um, WHAT!? Only 1 video and the Mommies of YouTube have already embraced me! It was a really empowering feeling so I stopped feeling insecure and kept making videos!

I now have 6 videos up, all of which have gotten some awesome feedback. Needless to say, I officially love vlogging (on both channels) and have found another passion, next to blogging.

Click here to subscribe to my mommy YouTube channel- borntobeaSAHM!

and click here to subscribe to our family vlog channel- ourlifewithriley!

I will be doing moving vlogs this weekend, along with more videos on my Mommy channel so subscribe to both and stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cool! I'm subscribing for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to go check it out! Thanks for sharing with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday! Please join us again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg why haven't I seen this yet?!?! I'm definitely spending this morning on your channellllll!!!!! Go Paige!!!!

    ReplyDelete