Monday, March 18, 2013

I Was Nominated?! {The Liebster Award}


First of all, I would like to thank Joanne from Creative Mess for nominating me for this award!  What an honor it is to have my (somewhat) newborn blog noticed and appreciated!

About The Liebster Award
In the wonderful world of blogging, the Liebster Award is a fun way for new bloggers and their blogs to get noticed! Previous blogs that have been nominated will keep the award going around by nominating other new blogs that they have discovered and enjoy. If your blog is fairly new with less than 200 followers, you too are capable of receiving this award!

Rules
1. Thank your Liebster Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator on your blog, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of your choice, with 200 followers or less, that you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen!
4. Upload the Liebster Award icon to your page and show it off proudly ;)

Questions From My Nominator
1.  What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season for fashion is definitely Fall- what girl doesn't love their over-sized sweaters, leggings and boots!? Otherwise, my favorite season is Summer.
2. Your favorite subject in school?
I always enjoyed History.
3. Favorite music/song?
I'm definitely guilty of being a "main stream" music lover. My favorite song of the moment: Stay by Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Right where I am! I don't think I would ever love another place as I love Long Beach, CA.
5. What is your favorite color?
I have been obsessed with coral and mint recently.
6.  What is your favorite reading material?
Anything girly or dramatic- haha!
7.  Favorite quote and why?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi. This quote has always inspired me to be the best person that I can be.
8.  What bugs you the most? 
When people don't clean up after themselves.
9.  Why do you blog?
I enjoy documenting precious moments in life. I also am a young parent so I created this blog, Born to Be A SAHM, in hopes of being able to connect with other young parents out there.
10.  Favorite family/kid friendly meal?
Over at my house, we are HUGE chicken and rice lovers. We also love making smoothies together :)
11. What is your least favorite thing to do?
Fold laundry, hands down.

11 Random Facts About Me
I have a blog post that I wrote not too long ago with 10 random facts about me, so click here if you would like to see those as well!

1. I love watching TV shows on Netflix after the seasons have ended- that way I don't have to wait for the new episodes to come on! Recently watched: Downton Abbey.
2. This blog is actually my 2nd blog, my first one is all about my mini family and family updates.
3. I've had asthma for as long as I could remember, but, I think I've finally outgrown it! :)
4. I have an extremely bad memory. I can remember the tiniest, insignificant little details but when it comes to something really important... over my head.
5. I've never been out of the country. The farthest I've gotten is to Minnesota.
6. I feel guilty if I take a nap- I hate it, but to me there's always something I can do to be productive.
7. I'm an extremely horrible impulse buyer :(
8. I now prefer vegetables over fruit.
9. "iPhones aren't even that great." says the girl now in love with her 1 year old iPhone 4S.
10. Texting is an annoying way to communicate when it comes to making plans, meeting with someone, etc.
11. <--- My favorite number!

Questions For My Nominees
1. Who/what inspires you?
2. Celebrity crush? (Come on, we all have them!)
3. If you were to win the lottery, what would be your 1st purchase?
4. Your dream house- what would be in it?
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
8. Why do you blog?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. Share one of your favorite childhood memories.
11. What advice would you give to your kids/future kids about life?

My Nominees- Congratulations!
Should you choose to accept this award is totally up to you! Nevertheless, your blog is awesome and should be recognized! If you do accept, make sure you grab one of the Liebster Award buttons above and add it to your blog! :)
1. Sweet Like Cinnamon
2. Ariana Eva
3. Another Ordinary Day
4. Life As Caite Morgan
5. The Stay-At-Home-Mom Survival Guide
6. Wonderfully Messy Mom

At the moment, I only have 6 blogs to nominate that meet the Liebster Award requirements. I'm still hunting for new blogs to follow, and am excited to find some new ones! These blogs I absolutely LOVE to read and would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Please be sure to check them out and follow along with me!

And also be sure to check out Joanne's blog from Creative Mess- my nominator! Thank you, again!

-Paige

1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Woo-hoo!
    {you can have two nominations right? haha}
    Go to this link:
    http://sweet-like-cinnamonblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-honor.html

    Congrats,
    Cailee
    sweet-like-cinnamonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete