Friday, February 22, 2013

Vlog 2- We Are Never Getting Back Together, Like EVER! -2/22/2013





I finally got another vlog up on our channel! In all honesty, I did not know it would be this difficult to keep up with... Watching 3 kids during the day (I watch my niece while my sister is at work), and then tending to other mommy duties at night, makes it difficult to have any free time at all! So whenever I do have time, I'm almost always on my blog or editing vlogs. Or watching all my DVR shows ;) Haha!

Anyway, hope you enjoy! Lately, Riley has LOVED watching all of the vlogs on our channel. I'm happy to know that she enjoys/will enjoy them as well.


Subscribe to our channel here!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    For more details please follow this link
    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Thank you,
    Joanne @ Creative Mess

    ReplyDelete