Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blog Hop!

Happy Tuesday! And 1 more week until my birthday! Is it weird that I don't know what I want to do yet? I originally thought about going out to a nice dinner with family and friends, but now I'm thinking I'd rather just do something with my mini fam :)

Anyway, today I participated in my very first BLOG HOP! Different blogs will take turns being the host and you are able to add your blog to a list of blogs (see below) for other people to find and go check out! It's pretty cool, I just don't know where I'll find the time to get to all the blogs! Join in on the fun here.


2 comments:

  1. My birthday is next week too! Mine is on the 12th, how about you? I am fairly new to the blogging world and finding it to be interesting. Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

    Joanne @ jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO WAY! That's when mine is, too! How funny. I'm glad I found another newbie to relate to :)

      Delete