Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Blogging Vacation ♡

I've been (slightly) MIA from my blog this past week because of all the festivities going on! Tuesday was my 22nd birthday, and then of course Valentine's Day, Ruben and I have been apartment hunting and I've also been spending a lot of QT with my little girls. Monday I will pick back up as normal, but I thought why not update you guys and post some pictures until then?

For my birthday, Ruben took me out to dinner while the girls stayed home with their grandparents. We originally planned to go to Benihana (which would've been SO good!) but didn't think to make reservations, with it being a Tuesday and all. The wait would've been an hour and 15 minutes! So we went to Lucille's instead :) I was happy about the sweet tea! I didn't make such a big deal about my birthday this year, I was just happy to spend it with loved ones.
Birthday gift from my best friend!
Thin mints from my brother from another mother
STARBUCKS!?
For Valentine's Day we didn't have any "special" plans- every restaurant would've been crowded and we've been trying our best to save our money for moving out. We did, however, go to the mall and let Riley play in the kids play area, I shopped at Forever 21 and we ate dinner at the food court. SUPER romantic! Haha. I also surprised my best friend at work with flowers and Yogurtland, because her Valentine was away on a business trip and I didn't want her to feel left out :)
BFF Valentines
Sissy Valentines

This weekend is FULL of family time. Just the way I like it!


Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
-Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment