Monday, February 11, 2013

{30 Days of Blogging} Day 4: Advice To My 16 Year Old Self

Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could.
 Let me just start by saying, there are A LOT of things I wish I could tell my 16 year old self. My life would be completely different if I had known the things I know now back then... But I also wouldn't have Riley or Andi. Or know the unconditional love I could feel from being a mommy. However, if I could tell myself something, it would be this...
1. School is important- take it seriously! I never cared much for school. I could've done really well if I tried, but of course friends and boyfriends were much more important to me at the time. If I could go back, I would definitely put all of my energy into getting good grades.
2. Learn how to communicate better. This is still something that I'm working on. I truly believe that communication is the key to any successful relationship.
3. Don't bottle your feelings. I used to be really bad at doing this, I still find myself keeping things inside, but not as much as before. Bottling your feelings isn't healthy because you end up hurting yourself the most in the end.
4. Choose your friends, wisely. I've had a history of choosing friends that ended up stabbing me in the back at some point. It's sad to think about really, I always imagined myself as being a really good friend to everyone. But I guess in high school people are just like that.
5. Boys are the devil, stay far away. I've learned a lot about dating and being in relationships, but if I had the choice to do it again, I most definitely wouldn't have dated in high school. Boys are too immature as it is.

Are you doing this 30 day challenge? Leave your links in the comments so I can read yours!

-Paige 



*********************************************************************************
Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.

Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents.
Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could.
Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?
Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?
Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?
Day 9: List 3 people who have influenced you, and how.
Day 10: Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Day 11: Describe a few of your pet peeves.
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your life.
Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.
Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Day 16: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
Day 17: What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Day 18: What is the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Day 20: Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
Day 21: If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be and what would be the first thing you did with it?
Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
Day 23: List your top 3 hobbies and why you love them.
Day 24: Describe your family dynamic from your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
Day 25: If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
Day 26: What popular notion do you think the world has wrong?
Day 27: What is your favorite part of your body and why?
Day 28: What is your love language?
Day 29: What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?
Day 30: List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment