Friday, February 8, 2013

{30 Days of Blogging} Day 2: My 3 Biggest Fears!

Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears. 
Being kidnapped- this may be a result of watching too match Law & Order: SVU, but nevertheless, I am terrified of being kidnapped/held hostage. I can't imagine what goes on in the minds of the twisted creeps out there that do this to people. Kids even! I would go super mama bear on someone that even LOOKED at my girls the wrong way. Don't test me...

Losing my children- I'm positive this is a fear of every mother out there. The thought of a lost child breaks my heart, and if (God forbid!) something like this happened to one of mine, it would be the most unbearable pain imaginable. I'm sure of it. One time while visiting at my mom's house, Riley decided to play hide-n-seek with us- without our knowledge. We were calling and calling for her for about 10 minutes and she wouldn't come out! I started freaking out, crying, having a panic attack. It was terrible. She was hiding in my little brother's room playing with his legos, (which she knows she's not allowed to play with) wedged into a small space just big enough for her between his 2 dressers. If you open the door to his room, you're not able to see her. KIDS!!!

Not being able to care for my family- And I mean this both physically and financially. Being young parents is tough- odds are against you. It hasn't been all rainbows and unicorns, but I keep pushing on to make the best life for my little princesses. I've been extremely grateful to everyone and everything that's made it possible for me to stay home with Riley & Andi and not have to send them to a daycare. I have worked, part time, but it was during a time where they would be with their daddy or a family member that they're comfortable with. I'm going to be really sad this coming fall when I have to start working again :( 

Well, that's it! Hope you enjoyed this post. If you are doing this, leave your link in the comments so I can read it! :)

Happy Weekend!!!
-Paige  


**********************************************************************************
Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.

Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents.
Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could.
Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?
Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?
Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?
Day 9: List 3 people who have influenced you, and how.
Day 10: Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Day 11: Describe a few of your pet peeves.
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your life.
Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.
Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Day 16: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
Day 17: What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Day 18: What is the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Day 20: Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
Day 21: If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be and what would be the first thing you did with it?
Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
Day 23: List your top 3 hobbies and why you love them.
Day 24: Describe your family dynamic from your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
Day 25: If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
Day 26: What popular notion do you think the world has wrong?
Day 27: What is your favorite part of your body and why?
Day 28: What is your love language?
Day 29: What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?
Day 30: List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.

1 comment:

  1. We totally "lost" Ariana in Target a few months ago. I was crying and running around the store like a madwoman! Daniel found her after what felt like forever (probably 5 minutes.) I guess she saw those coin-operated car rides and things right outside the store and ran for them. Worst feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete