Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Guide to Moving Out Pt. 1: Furnishing Your 1st Home

 You're finally making the move out of your parent's house and into your very own home! But what about all the things you'll need that you didn't think of?

I composed a list of everything you could possibly need to survive on your own. I broke it down into lists for each room- what you'll definitely need and what you could wait to get or may not need at all depending on your budget. (These lists exclude room decorations)
*optional

It's an exciting, and nerve wrecking, milestone in everyone's life. We've had the luxury of living with Ruben's parents for 2 years, so this is a huge step for us. But being prepared can take the ease off of the moving out process and make things a little bit more enjoyable. I hope you found this guide to be helpful!

My next blog post will help with figuring out what you should splurge on and what you can save money on.

Until then!

-Paige

2 comments:

  1. Wow when are you guys moving?!?! I can't WAIT for the day when we can get outta here. I find myself daydreaming about having our own place and hosting Christmas dinner and stuff :) Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Within the next month or two! So exciting! You can have Christmas dinner with us ;) LOL!

      Delete