Friday, November 23, 2012

Co-Sleeping Woes

I'm one of those mamas that loves everything about co-sleeping. So naturally, I'm really sad that I am not able to co-sleep with my new little princess. I co-slept with my first daughter and up until maybe 6ish months ago (when she started getting to be a crazy sleeper) she was still sleeping with Ruben & I. When I was pregnant and started getting bigger, AKA getting more uncomfortable while sleeping, I tried to get her to sleep in her own bed. She did really good in the beginning; falling asleep on her own in her bed and staying there the whole night or most of the night at least. Now, she falls asleep in our bed and we have to move her to her bed... and she still wakes up and comes back to us. The 3 of us barely fit in the bed together as it is, so adding a newborn wouldn't be an ideal situation. Especially because Riley is so unpredictable! So sad! :( And because I'm breastfeeding, it would make things a whole lot easier for me and the baby to feed and sleep faster. I know they have the co-sleepers that attach to your bed but that's not the same for me and I don't know if I would trust those things anyways. Not to mention, we don't have room for one of those!

Maybe we just need to get a bigger bed... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment