Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 4-9

Looks like I have some catching up to do! I've finally got back into my normal routine (kind of) after having Andi a week ago. I can't believe she's already ONE WEEK old! That went by fast...
 So, here it goes!
 

Day 4- Thankful for a healthy baby girl and especially thankful for a successful labor & delivery. I was scared this time around for sure, so I'm glad there was nothing too extreme to worry about.

Day 5- Thankful for STARBUCKS!! As shallow as it sounds, I don't know how I would've gotten through some tough days without it.

Day 6- Thankful to have been able to stay at home with Riley (and now Andi) for this long. I've been able to witness all of Riley's "firsts" myself and I've had the pleasure of being her teacher for her 2 years of life.

Day 7- Thankful for the location in which I live. Not only do I live close to pretty much everything you could possibly need to survive, (a mall, dozens of restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, parks, etc.- all within a mile radius) but I also live close to majority of my family! With the exception of my grandma who lives in Oceanside, I can drive 5-25 minutes to get to any of my family members. It's amazing, I think that would be the only thing to stop me from ever moving out of state or somewhere farther away.

Day 8- And on that note, I am thankful for *family*! I've grown to love and appreciate my family more and more upon starting a family of my own. I've always been very family oriented, but used to take a lot of what some would do for me for granted. Motherhood has definitely changed the way I look at things.

Day 9- Thankful for the ability to multi-task. As I sit here blogging and rocking my already spoiled little princess to sleep... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment