Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 10-14

{Guilty Pleasures}

Day 10- Thankful for CHOCOLATE. I mean, what girl isn't thankful for that? Chocolate and coffee are my best friends, I don't think I'd make it through life without 'em :P

Day 11- Thankful for TiVo. Yep, I said it! And I can openly admit that I watch waaaay too much TV. I should probably get out more and enjoy the fresh air from time to time... but no, I'd rather lay in bed and watch all my housewives shows like the homebody I've always been.

Day 12- Thankful for Netflix! Because when I get through all my recorded shows, Netflix is always there with something good to watch.

Day 13- Thankful for social network sites. This isn't as much of a guilty pleasure, but I am thankful for the sites that let me stay connected to my family and close friends when I'm not able to see them as often. I enjoy updating everyone about what's going on with my little family and posting pictures for the people that hardly get to see them or maybe never get to see them at all!

Day 14- Thankful for Pinterest. Pinterest is by far the most amazing social network site right now. I've found so many awesome ideas, yummy recipes, cute fashion items, etc. And I absolutely LOVE being able to "pin" ideas to certain boards for special events or holidays. Organization never lookedc so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment